Wednesday 23 May 2012

Offshore Company in UAE at very Low Cost


LexBiz Consulting specializes in advising clients on Asset protection.We secure and protect your assets by moving them beyond the reach of prying eyes while maintaining full confidentiality and anonymity. We are the Official Registered Agent for JAFZA, RAKIA & RAKFREEZONE and provide full range of registered agent services including prestigious registered address for your offshore company. We can competently assist with 25 offshore jurisdictions globally. 

Advantages of Offshore companies:
  • 100% tax free
  • Full Anonymity & Confidentiality of the Share Holders
  • Asset protection
  • International trading
  • Buying Property in Dubai & UAE
  • No need to maintain any Office
For more details, please contact: m.farook@lexbizco.com

Visit us at : www.lexbizco.com

5 comments:


  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great

    stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?














    UAE Offshore Companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    Marchi e licenziatrari & Agenzia Di Marchi Sportivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Content of this site are incredible and appreciative.

    Agence De Licence & Agence De Merchandising

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Become a Licensee & What is Brand Licensing

    ReplyDelete